Lions Club Foundation of Fraser Valley Inc. Grants Program
The primary purpose of the Lions Club Foundation of Fraser Valley grants program is to provide support to non-profit agencies that support the residents of Grand County. We typically do not fund individuals1 but we fund organizations that do.
Though we would love to assist everyone, the Lions Foundation typically does not provide grants to: political organizations, for-profit groups, or religious organizations for religious purposes.
The Grant Application is available under the Foundations tab on our web site, or by clicking here.
The deadline for filing a grant is in November and funds are distributed in January.
· The mission of the requesting nonprofit must be to serve our Grand County community. Typically, this service falls into one of these broad categories: arts and culture, education, families and children, sports and recreation, the health of our people or our environment.
· Grant amounts will vary from $100 to $2500. Higher amounts may be considered only if resources are available.
· Favorable consideration is more likely when the request is linked to a specific need or a program rather than to general administration.
· All requestors must complete a Grant Application form and provide requested attachments. Electronic submission of grants is strongly encouraged. Information such as other grant resources, whom you support, the purpose of the Grant, members of your Board of Directors, and a timeline for your dispersal of the grant, must be included with your submission.
· In your Grant Application, please include a description explaining how you will recognize the assistance of the Lions Foundation within the Grand County community.
 Individuals with vision or hearing issues may contact the Foundation for information about programs we have to provide assistance